Deadline for Submission
Israel Innovation Authority
Participating European Agencies:
- Czech Republic’s Technology Agency
- Germany’s Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Energy
- Italy’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation
- Russia’s Fund for Infrastructure and Educational Programs
The Israel Innovation Authority and its partners in the Czech Republic, Germany, Italy and Russia invite Israeli technological companies to submit joint proposals for industrial R&D and pilot projects with European companies registered in these countries.
The program provides Israeli companies the opportunity to receive grants to work with their foreign partners on innovative technological R&D projects.
* This program is operated under the Authority’s incentive programs (as described in the Hebrew website):
R&D with MNCs – with Snam, the Italian energy infrastructure company
Pilots with MNCs – with Snam, the Italian energy infrastructure company
For Israeli companies, the financial support will not exceed 50% of the eligible and approved R&D costs, in the form of a conditional grant and in accordance with Israel Innovation Authority’s laws and regulations.
For foreign companies, the financial support is decided upon and granted by the local governmental agency.
For projects with Snam, additional support from the MNC will be provided in the form of in-kind services.
For full details regarding the financial support offered, please read the relevant Guidelines document below.
Deadline for Submission per Countries:
- September 17, 2020, up to 12:00 - for collaborations with Czech Republic
- November 25, 2020, up to12:00 - for collaborations with Germany, Italy and Russia
The application process is detailed in the incentive programs:
* Please note, for the Bilateral R&D Program, you must attach the Bilateral Application Form. You can download the general format here or use the format provided by your foreign partners.
R&D with MNCs – with Snam
Pilots with MNCs – with Snam
* Please note, for the R&D and Pilots with MNCs programs, you must read the application process detailed in the Snam-Israel Joint Program – Guidelines.
In addition to the Israeli companies’ application to the Israel Innovation Authority, their foreign partners must apply to the funding authority in their country. Applications that would not be submitted to both countries will not be approved.
For additional details regarding the application process for European companies to their local funding authorities, please read the full details in the relevant Program Guidelines: