2022 R&D Collaboration Programs with APAC Countries
תאריך אחרון להגשה10/02/2022
תיאור הקול הקורא
The Call for Proposals is now open under the Israel Innovation Authority’s Joint R&D Cooperation Programs with the following partners: in China: Guangdong, Jiangsu, Shanghai, Shenzhen, as well as the Hong Kong and Taiwanese Department of Industrial Technology and the National Innovation Agency of Thailand.
All Technology Sectors
The Israel Innovation Authority and International partners invite technological companies to submit joint proposals for industrial R&D projects under our R&D Cooperation Program.
The program provides Israeli companies the opportunity to receive grants to work with partners abroad on innovative technological R&D projects.
The program provides Israeli companies the opportunity to receive grants to work with their international partners on innovative technological R&D projects.
The preconditions and criteria for evaluation are detailed in the incentive programs:
For Israeli companies, the financial support will not exceed 50% of the eligible and approved R&D costs, in the form of a conditional grant and in accordance with Israel Innovation Authority’s laws and regulations.
For international companies, the financial support is decided upon and granted by the local governmental agency.
For pilot projects with Haier, additional support from the MNC will be provided in the form of in-kind services.
For full details regarding the financial support offered, please read the relevant Guidelines document below.
The deadline for submission is 25/05/2022 at 12:00 (Israel Time)
The application process is detailed in the following incentive programs:
Bilateral R&D – in Hebrew
Pilots with MNCs – with Haier, the Chinese home appliances and consumer electronics company – in Hebrew
Please note, for the bilateral programs:
- In addition to Israeli companies’ application to the Israel Innovation Authority, their international partners must apply to the funding authority in their respective region. Applications that would not be submitted to both countries will not be approved.
- You must attach to the application a Bilateral Application Form. You can download the general format here or use the format provided by your international partners.
- Beijing-Israel Joint R&D Program – Guidelines
- Guangdong-Israel Joint R&D Program – Guidelines
- Hong Kong-Israel Joint R&D Program – Guidelines
- Jiangsu-Israel Joint R&D Program – Guidelines
- Shanghai-Israel Joint R&D Program – Guidelines
- Shenzhen-Israel Joint R&D Program – Guidelines
- Taiwan-Israel Joint R&D Program – Guidelines
- Thailand-Israel Joint R&D Program – Guidelines
- Please notice, for the pilots with MNCs program, you must read the application process detailed in the Haier-Israel Joint Pilot Program – Guidelines.
For program managers at the international funding authorities, please view the details in the respective Program Guidelines.
Interested in this collaboration program but do not have a partner? Fill and submit the Partner Search Form, and we will try to help you find the right match.