Deadline for Submission
Israel Innovation Authority
Global Innovation & Technology Alliance (GITA)
India-Israel Industrial R&D and Technological Innovation Fund (I4F)
India-Israel Industrial R&D and Technological Innovation Fund (I4F) invites Israeli technological companies to submit joint proposals for industrial R&D and pilot projects with Indian companies.
The program provides Israeli companies the opportunity to receive grants to work with their Indian partners on innovative technological R&D and product adaptation projects.
Eligible Israeli Applicants:
An Israeli for profit R&D performing company, which is registered, operate in Israel as Project Lead (ISPL), responsible for the Israel application submission, leading the Israeli side of the project and communicating with the Indian Project Lead.
The Israeli Project Lead (ISPL) ((i.e. lead company) and any other Israeli company that is signed on the Cooperation and Project and Funding Agreement, are subjected to the Israeli Research and Development Law (1984) and to the Israel Innovation Authority Board Guideline number 1.
Profile of supported projects
- Full-Scale R&D Projects, focused on development of new products, processes or technologies.
- Product Adaptation Projects: adaptation and customization of a product to in the markets e.g. in Israel, India or elsewhere, including but not limited to:
- Adaptation of product in consideration of local cultural / technical considerations
- Adaptation to local conditions, such as climate, infrastructure etc.
- Regulatory considerations, particularly for foods and drugs
- Reduction of price to customer by the utilization of local components
- Reduction of price to customer by optimization of specification
- Establishment of beta-sites
- The project must be balanced between participants and significant to both partners (no less than 40%-60% split to either partner).
- The project timeframe is limited to 2 (two) years .
- The Indian and Israeli company must both show their ability to financially match the 50% funding provided by the funding entities during the project.
The preconditions and criteria for evaluation are detailed in the Authority’s Israel-India Fund (I4F) Hebrew website page
The support offered is detailed in the Authority’s Israel-India Fund (I4F) Hebrew website page
The deadline for submission is 20/12/20 at 12:00.
The application process is detailed on the Israel-India Fund (I4F) Hebrew website page
The applications need to be submitted by the Israeli companies and their foreign partners in collaboration.