Water Technologies Pilots in collaboration with IDB
תאריך אחרון להגשה א24/01/2021
תאריך אחרון להגשה ב24/01/2021
תיאור הקול הקורא
Israel Innovation Authority and the Foreign Trade Administration are inviting Israeli companies to submit applications for a call for proposals for Israeli water companies to participate in a joint pilot’s with Latin American Water Utilities, in partnership with the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB).https://innovationisrael.org.il/files-en/2020-12/2-NRW%20Pilot%20%2C%20Guyana%20.pdf
This call for proposals is part of ongoing collaboration with the IDB, aimed to support the design and implementation of innovative water pilots, as well as knowledge dissemination, technical and policy exchanges, and training in LAC. The TC focuses on 4 thematic areas- Desalination, Reuse, Smart Water Infrastructure and policy strengthening.
The Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) has identified several water corporations interested in piloting with Israeli companies. The pilots include the following partners:
- Bogota-Columbia Water and Sewage Services Company (EAAB-ESPL)
- Guyana Water Incorporated (GWI)
- Joinville – Brazil Water and Sewage Corporation (Companhia Águas de Joinville)
- Bahia-Brazil Water Services and Sanitation Corporation (EMBASA)
- water and Sewage Utility (A.S.S.A) Santa Fe- Argentina
Israeli companies are asked to submit project proposals for the validation testing of products, processes, services, and/or technologies.
Projects may include:
- Technological adaptation of the proposed solution to the corporate challenge / requirement
- Applicability and technological feasibility of the proposed solution
- Quality solution offered in relation to competitors in the market
- The company’s proven management, financial and technological capabilities to execute the project
- Product maturity
- Company’s ability to realize the project
- Previous experience of similar collaborations such as projects in emerging markets – an advantage
- Future commercial potential and ability to pursue larger projects
Project costs will be funded by IDB, together with the Latin America water corporation.
Selected applicants can receive:
Up to a maximum of $100,000 from IDB/ Latin America water corporation to support ALL project costs.
Application Submission is due by January 24rd, 2021 12:00 IST.
Please submit an online application in Hebrew only to the Israel Innovation Authority under IDB program (Bilateral Funds)
- Please attach:
- After submitting the funding application, please email emerging markets desk the file number you receive, or your company number. For questions and assistance regarding the application submission, please contact emerging markets desk EM@innovationisrael.org.il