Disruptive innovation in Bio-Convergence
Unleashing disruptive technologies in the healthcare sector
Goal of the incentive program
The Disruptive Innovation Program offers individual technology companies or groups of companies the opportunity to develop, validate, test and demonstrate disruptive technologies within a globally unique regulatory sandbox
Among the main objectives of the program are:
- First in Human Bio convergence Regulatory sandbox;
- Providing a complete solution for the entire value chain by enabling the realization of global market opportunities that are difficult to implement due to regulatory barriers, lack of regulation, or inability to integrate different companies and technologies;
- Contributing to the development of an Israeli technological ecosystem;
- Provide participating companies with a competitive advantage for accelerating their entry into global markets after the program;
- Increase the number of early-stage investments in sectors where there are not enough specialists or sector VCs.
Who is the incentive program for?
- Israeli companies and startups – developing disruptive and multi-purpose innovative products and technologies to face the challenges and pains of their relevant market domains.
- Enterprise, corporates, government entity or educational institute – institute that are interested to implement innovative solutions in their respective domain of operation and want to provide a platform for developing, testing, and demonstrating disruptive solutions, can share their contact information in this link.
Targeted Participants in this program domain
Israeli companies and start-ups developing disruptive and multi-purpose innovative products and technologies to face the challenges and pains of bio-convergence in the healthcare market, from early stages of technological development. Including:
- Organoid-based systems for diagnostics and treatment
- AI-based systems for diagnostics and personalized medicine
- 3D printing of tissue/organs
- Disruptive and innovative production processes
- Disruptive and innovative biosensors
What do you get?
- Regulatory Support: Receive ongoing and direct support from the Israeli Ministry of Health to navigate and facilitate the necessary regulatory processes.
- Financial Support: Receive financial financing ranging from 20% to 50% of the approved program budget. The funding is subject to the guidelines of benefit track #2, its procedures, and aligns with the investment policy of the Growth Division.
- Thorough Technology Assessment: Receive an in-depth assessment of your proposed technology or solution by the Innovation Authority. This evaluation helps validate your innovation and provides valuable insights for further development.
Israeli companies seeking further information on the requirements and application process to this program, should refer to the Israel Innovation Authority’s Hebrew site