Ideation (Tnufa) Incentive Program
The Ideation (Tnufa) Incentive Program is designed for fledgling entrepreneurs to develop and validate innovative technological concepts.
Goal of the incentive program
Support entrepreneurs reaching proof of concept and business feasibility of early stage projects.
Who is the incentive program for?
- New Israeli startup companies
What do you get?
- Entrepreneurs and new Israeli startup companies can receive a conditional grant of up to NIS 200,000 over a period of 12 months (80% of the approved budget).
Why should I joint this incentive program?
- Benefits: The entrepreneurs do not have to leave their current job to establish a company as a condition for receiving the support or to give up rights to the project.
- Quality Hallmark: The support of the Ideation (Tnufa) program is an objective vote of confidence, that can help entrepreneurs raise additional capital following the initial funding provided by the program.
- Follow-on funding by the Authority: Following the completion of the program’s support period, the project may receive support from one of the other programs offered by the Authority.
- Attractive funding model: The incentive program offers participation in the risks involved in the company’s development process but not in future profits or successes. A company undertakes to repay the grant received from the Authority via royalty payments of the product’s sales.
Program's terms and conditions
The funds will be used for building an initial prototype, intellectual property protection and business development plans, including materials, degradable components, sub-contractors and consultants, patent attorneys and exhibition expenses (not intended for salaries and overhead expenses).
Israeli companies seeking further information on the requirements and application process to this program, should refer to the Israel Innovation Authority’s Hebrew site.