Goal of the incentive program:
Encouragement and assistance for entrepreneurs seeking to meet the challenges and needs of the public sector with innovative technological solutions. The fruits of the incentive program will enable:
- Improved public-government service for the citizens
- Streamlining and enhancement of public sector and public services sector
- Improved public accessibility of information
- Protection of public sector data systems.
Who is the incentive program for?
- Private Israeli companies or Israeli entrepreneurs seeking to develop, manufacture, and commercialize products, services, and processes that will support the goals of this incentive program. and that will provide a technological innovation criteria and the response to the needs defined as prioritized by the Digital Israel Fund.
What do you get?
- Funding of up to NIS 300,000: Financial support of 80% of the approved budget for a period of up to 12 months.
- Financial Support Funding of NIS 300,000-4,000,000: Financial support of 50% of the approved budget for a period of up to 12 months.
Why should you apply for this incentive program?
Attractive financing model: The incentive program offers participation in the risks involved in the development process, but not in the revenues or future achievements.
No royalties: Sales to the state, government companies, and public corporations in Israel are exempt from paying royalties.
First significant customer: The government may allow a “field trial” on a large scale and based on national infrastructure. Success in proving the feasibility and selling to a government customer provides a springboard to other markets in Israel and the world.
Israeli companies seeking further information on the requirements and application process to this program, should refer to the Israel Innovation Authority's Hebrew site: https://innovationisrael.org.il/program/2865