Deadline for Submission
Israel Innovation Authority
A second call for proposals is being launched in the framework of the Global Enterprise R&D Collaboration Agreement between the Israel Innovation Authority and ALSTOM.
Leading the way to greener and smarter mobility worldwide, Alstom develops and markets integrated systems that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Alstom offers a complete range of equipment and services, from high-speed trains, metros, trams and e-buses to integrated systems, customized services, infrastructure, signaling and digital mobility solutions.
New Technologies in IoT including cybersecurity, Passenger Experience and Autonomy for public transportation systems, equipment, and services
ALSTOM is seeking companies that develop technologies and services in the following areas:
- Proactive defense / offensive security
- Prevention at the endpoint:
- Moving target defense
- Long term protection
- Code identification
- Threat prevention based on behavior
- Digital passenger experience e.g. Entertainment, PiM, Services, Commercial etc.
- Cabin layout e.g. comfort, flow, accessibility, inclusivity, etc.
- Flexibility which covers solutions in response to the need of various layouts during the day, all along the seasons or the life of the vehicle
- Quality of the air
- Noise reduction/cancellation
- Digital solutions improving passenger behaviours in a positive way.
- Fleet management
- Poposals will be evaluated first by ALSTOM innovation board.
- Companies whose proposals are found suitable will then be invited to submit requests for support within the Innovation Authority's Framework for R&D Cooperation with Multinational Corporations. Approved applications will receive from the Israel Innovation Authority the following assistance:
- An Innovation Authority Grant of up to 50% of the project's approved budget;
- Additional assistance from ALSTOM of the same budget amount in-kind, for support in the technological and regulatory areas; use of laboratory equipment for R&D; sub-contractors and professional consultants; etc.
For the removal of any doubt, nothing herein shall create any obligation for ALSTOM to select any of the proposals submitted, and ALSTOM reserves all its rights in this respect.
Companies that are interested in applying should send a summary proposal by email, with the subject "CFP-IIA -ALSTOM", including information about the company (Deck/Company's Profile/ Executive Summary) to: email@example.com
with a copy to Reem.firstname.lastname@example.org
An 'Israeli Innovation Day' will be held in Alstom's HQ, Paris, in 2021, to which the relevant Israeli companies, who passed the first phase, would be invited.
Applications should be sent untill June 30th, 2020. Afterwards, suitable companies would be invited to apply to the Israel Innovation Authority.