UK-Israel 2nd Call for Proposals for Joint R&D Projects
תאריך אחרון להגשה26/02/2020
תיאור הקול הקורא
Following the launch of the first bilateral supporting business led innovation collaboration between the UK & Israel, we are launching the second call for which participants from both countries are invited to submit joint project proposals in all technological areas.
All technology sectors
Innovate UK & The Israel Innovation Authority, formerly known as the Office of the Chief Scientist at the Ministry of Economy and Industry from Israel are announcing this call for Proposals for joint business led R&D projects, focusing on developing innovative products and applications in any technological and market areas. Applicants are expected to develop ready to market solutions or projects which have strong market potential.
The Call is launched on November 11th, 2019 by Innovate UK and Israel Innovation AUthority.
Eligible partners are invited to present joint proposals for industrial R&D projects according to the following criteria:
- The lead partners should include at least one UK and one Israeli business of any size. Participation of research institutes/universities is welcome as subcontractors according to each country’s funding regulations.
- The UK and Israeli partners must express their will to cooperate to the development of a new product, industrial process or service. The product, process or service must be innovative and there must be a technological risk involved.
- The project should have an obvious advantage and added value resulting from the technological cooperation between the participants from the countries (e.g. increased knowledge base, commercial leads, access to R&D infrastructure etc.).
- The participants are required, prior to submission to have a draft consortium agreement, which must be signed before contracts are awarded
- At least one industrial partner in each country (UK and Israel) will be required for each project with no individual partner, or parties from one country, taking more than 75% of the total eligible project costs.
- Funding needs to adhere to the national funding criteria of the relevant country.( please refer to funding criteria below). The funding level of commercial partners will be limited to the EU General Block Exemption Rules (GBER).
- Commercial Partners in a consortium should include separate legal and non-linked entities to ensure that projects stimulate genuine international collaboration, not internal company research. Where the companies are linked, they shall be considered a single entity under the parent company, for the purposes of participation eligibility; at least one industrial partner in each country (UK and Israel). Linked companies can specify under which nation they wish to be considered for the purposes of participation. For the purpose of funding, where companies are linked, the individual companies will receive funding from their respective national funding body.
- Organisations from other EUREKA Member states may also participate provided they arrange their own funding and the project meets the eligibility participation criteria of UK and Israeli organisations.
The Israeli partner is required to submit the National Application Form in accordance with the Israel Innovation Authority regulations, through an online system.
Deadline for submission to Innovate UK and Israel Innovation Authority: Febraury 26, 2020.