Korea-Israel (KORIL-RDF) 2022 Strategic “Lighthouse Program” in Robotics – Call for Proposals
תאריך אחרון להגשה01/07/2022
תיאור הקול הקורא
The Korea- Israel Industrial R&D Foundation (KORIL-RDF) is a bi-national foundation, incorporated in 2001, owned and financed jointly by the governments of the State of Israel and the Republic of Korea.
In Israel the Foundation is under the auspices of the Ministry of Economy & Industry; and in Korea under the Ministry of Trade, Industry & Energy. Its mission is to promote & support technological collaboration in innovative R&D between commercial companies in both countries.
Smart Robotics in Logistics, Agriculture & Livestock, Robots for Domestic use, and Health
KORIL-RDF opt to support a leading R&D project in the field of “Smart Robotics”
The objective of Lighthouse Program is to combine forces – Industry and Academia – in joint R&D to achieve a significant breakthrough in the field of Smart Robotics, in the following sub- segments – Logistics, Agriculture & Livestock, Robots for Domestic use (including assistive care) and Health.
This framework gives Israeli front-end companies and academies the opportunity to enjoy collaborations with leading companies and academic research institutes in Korea, to be part of groundbreaking and innovative research and development in these fields and a high grant for joint projects based on technological innovation.
- The consortiums must involve at least one company and one research institution (university or institute) from each country
(2 or 3) x (2 or 3), no more than 6 entities in total
- Academia as a subcontractor in the consortium can get up to 30% of the budget (each side)
- Smart Robotics n the following sub-sectors: Logistics, Agriculture & Livestock, Robots for Domestic use, and Health
- The maximum grant funding per project is up to US $ 5,300,000 or 66% of the eligible cost, whichever is lower (Max of 1,500,000 US$ Per year)
- Project duration is up to 4 years
The deadline for submission is 30 June, 2022 at 12:00 (IST).
The applications need to be submitted by the Israeli companies and their foreign partners in collaboration.
- All applications should be jointly written in English and submitted both to KORIL offices simultaneously, by all parties of consortium together, and to the Israel Innovation Authority online system by the above deadline
Interested in this collaboration program but do not have a partner? Fill the Partner Search Form, and we will try to help you find the right match.