Israel’s Fintech-Cyber Innovation Lab – Call for Proposals
תאריך אחרון להגשה א18/11/2019
תאריך אחרון להגשה ב18/11/2019
תיאור הקול הקורא
The State of Israel is proud to announce a new call for proposals for a world-leading Fintech-Cyber Innovation lab: a partnership between the Israeli Ministry of Finance, Israel Innovation Authority, and the National Cyber Directorate – that offers a unique opportunity to gain insights into the government’s national financial CERT’s financial-cyber data and knowledge.
Corporations are hereby invited to submit proposals to establish a new Fintech-Cyber Innovation lab in the South of Israel. The lab is designed to advance innovations within the fintech or cyber sectors by accelerating start-ups, leveraging both the capabilities of the leading Israeli tech eco-system, and multinational corporations that are interested in making notable innovation advancement and taking part in this cutting-edge tech community through implementing open innovation.
FinTech, Cyber Security
WHAT IS THE FINTECH-CYBER LAB?
The lab will provide start-ups with the access to a unique technological infrastructure to reach proof of concept, industry expertise, global business network, and tailored support from the National Financial CERT’s data and knowledge, alongside cross-sector collaborations with regulators, vendors, academia and government agencies. Solutions will be sought in the areas of credit, blockchain, investments, trading, banking, personal finance, clearance, InsurTech and more.
The selected submitter will be awarded with three-year license and up to NIS 5.5 million for the lab’s establishment and operational costs. In addition, start-ups that will join the FinSEC lab will be given a grant of up to NIS 0.5 Million (up to 85% of the approved project budget) for a period of up to six months.
- Questions and requests for clarifications can be submitted to Labs@innovationisrael.org.il, until May 26th, 2019, 14:00 pm (Israel time).
- The answers will be published on the Israel Innovation Authority’s website from July 1st, 2019, 14:00 pm (Israel time).
- Deadline for submitting proposals: November 18th, 2019, 14:00 pm (Israel time).
- Proposals are to be submitted in Hebrew only.
* For information regarding prerequisites, criteria, and the binding terms and conditions please click here.