International Health-Tech R&D and Pilot Programs
תאריך אחרון להגשה21/06/2023
חטיבותGrowth, International Collabration
תיאור הקול הקורא
The Israel Innovation Authority and selected international health centers jointly open the International Health-Tech Partnership Program.
This Call for proposals is open exclusively for Israeli companies that were approved during the perliminary phase of the program by the partnering entities.
Approved Israeli companies are invited to submit applications to co-develop, pilot, test, adapt and optimize impactful healthcare-related technologies, services, and devices in a clinical environment at leading global hospitals (listed in alphabetic order):
- Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin (Charité)
- Hartford HealthCare
- Mayo Clinic
- Northern Health Science Alliance (NHSA) – UK
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals – USA
Healthcare-related technologies, services, and devices. Each hospital has unique interest areas, listed in the program guidelines.
The goals of the collaboration are to stimulate transnational partnerships, accelerate the availability of medical innovations to the public, introduce Israeli healthcare technology to global markets, and advance the development of discoveries for the benefit of patients all over the world.
The programs are operating under the Israel Innovation Authority’s International Rules & Regulations and the R&D Fund Incentive Program: https://innovationisrael.org.il/en/program/bilateral-programs-parallel-support
- This Call for proposals is open exclusively for Israeli companies that were approved during the perliminary phase of the program by the partnering entities.
- Applicants must be registered and operating companies in Israel.
- The proposed project will be examined based on its innovation and excellence level, impact, the synergy between the partners, the capacity to execute, and the challenge it is trying to solve.
- The criteria for evaluation and preconditions are detailed in the Israel Innovation Authority’s Internatioanl Rules & Regulations per this link
Successful applicant companies will receive from the Israel Innovation Authority funding of 20%-50% of the approved R&D budget, in addition to support from the partnering hospital.
Please see the full details in the following Program Guidelines (listed in alphabetic order):
- Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin – Program Guidelines
- HHC – Program Guidelines
- Mayo Clinic – Program Guidelines
- Northern Health Science Alliance (NHSA) – Program Guidelines
- Thomas Jefferson – Program Guidelines
Israeli Companies should submit joint applications for R&D and/or Pilot projects no later than June 21, 2023, at 12:00 (IST).
Applicants are required to follow the local requirements and use the provided application format and instructions. Applications that are not in the approved format will not be accepted.
Results will be sent after the committees on both sides make their decisions.