Hungary – Israel 7th Call for Proposals
תאריך אחרון להגשה12/06/2019
תיאור הקול הקורא
Following the signing and ratification of the bilateral cooperation agreement in joint R&D between Hungary and the State of Israel, the two parties are pleased to launch the seventh Call for Proposals for joint R&D projects.
This call aims at developing innovative products and applications. Applicants are expected to develop ready to market solutions or projects which have strong market potential for both Hungary and Israel.
- At least two science and technology companies from the respective countries should express a desire to cooperate in the research and development of a new product or a new process.
- The project may involve more than one company from each side;
Please note: academic/research entities are eligible to join only as sub-contractors.
- The product should be highly innovative with significant commercial potential. The joint industrial R&D project should aim at the development of products/processes leading to commercialization in the global market.
- The project partners should agree in advance on the IP rights and on the commercialization strategy of the product or process.
Please note: For the submission phase, only an LOI (Letter of Intent), a preliminary agreement or draft MoU is required (the final agreement has to be presented to the funding authorities).
- The project should demonstrate the contribution of the participants from both countries.
Submission and the approval procedures consist of one phase. This announcement invites partners to present joint proposals for R&D projects using Eureka forms no later than June 12th 2019.