Catalonia – Israel 6th Call for Proposals for Joint R&D Projects
תאריך אחרון להגשה06/10/2019
תיאור הקול הקורא
Following the signing of the bilateral cooperation agreement in joint R&D between Catalonia and Israel, the two parties are pleased to launch the sixth Call for Proposals for joint R&D projects.
All Technology sectors
The call is announced within the framework of the Cooperation Agreement for Promotion of Industrial Research and Development between ACCIÓ: Catalan Agency for Business Competitiveness and the Innovation Authority with the objective to strengthen the existing economic relations between Catalonia and Israel, based on principles of equality and reciprocity, allowing the best use of opportunities generated by technical and scientific advances, improving the technological and industrial research and development cooperation between Catalonia and Israel and to establish a framework for such cooperation.
Eligible project proposals for industrial R&D projects must fulfil the following criteria:
- The consortia must include at least 2 independent enterprises belonging to Catalonia and Israel (one from each region at least).
- Academic research groups, universities or other public/private R&D performer organisations may also participate as subcontractors according to each country’s funding regulations.
- There is no upper limit on consortia size. Consortia can involve as many partners as necessary to achieve the project goals, although, small medium projects with no more than 4 or 5 partners are expected.
- The project should have an obvious advantage and added value resulting from the cooperation between the participants from the two countries (e.g. increased knowledge base, commercial leads, access to R&D infrastructure, new fields of application, etc.).
Submission and the approval procedures consist of one phase with the following steps:
- Partners will be asked to present a short project outline via the following Eureka Project Application Form
- The forms have to be legally signed by all participating companies.
- The signatures must be scanned and sent together with the form as an integral part of the application.
- The forms must be filled in English, signed by both project partners and sent to the program managers.
- Israeli partners will be invited to submit in addition and at the same time as the short project outline their funding applications to the Innovation Authority using this link
- A provisional consortium agreement among project partners is needed at the moment of proposal submission in this phase.
- Submission to the Innovation Authority by 6th October 2019 till 17:00.