The State of Israel is developing its UAS regulatory environment with the goal of advancing technological innovation and market readiness for simultaneously UAS operations. Israel is testing international standards to fit technology and domestic needs and ensuring ongoing transformations and knowledge-sharing with the global community for the benefit of all.
This workshop is the second of its kind that brings together international regulators, companies, investors and public officials to share key findings from Israel's unique cumulative capabilities approach. We seek to ideate the future of drone delivery and UAM in urban setting while ensuring safe and secure operations.
This workshop will include:
- Lessons learned from Israel's ongoing transformation to provide national drones services.
- Demonstrating a proof of concept of Shielded Flights capabilities in heavy air-trafficked airspace.
- Operating multiple USS sorties under one UTM at scale in urban settings.
- BVLOS operations and air traffic management with civil aviation.
- Long-range delivery and economic incentives
The event will take place on Thursday, July 1st, 2021 at 18:00 Israel (ILT) | 17:00 CET | 8 AM PDT.