Israel Innovation Authority’s annual conference will present the status of the Israeli innovation industry. In this conference the Authority will offer an in-depth and comprehensive annual analysis of Israeli innovation in 2019 and discuss future trends that will change the high-tech industry.
The conference will provide a window to international innovation with a guest lecture by an executive from the international innovation industry.
The conference will accompany the launch of the 2019 Innovation Report covering the report’s main themes.
The various sessions of the conference will open with a presentation of the main themes highlighted by the report by the Innovation Authority executives, followed by a panel discussion that will feature Israeli technology, finance, government and NGO executives.
The Innovation Report is published for the 4th consecutive year and covers trends, changes and characteristics of the Israeli high-tech, presents the major challenges and provides options to tackle them.
Every year, the report is presented to decision makers in the government, principally the Prime Minister and the Minister of Economy. It is also distributed to the public, especially to the high-tech industry, investors and entrepreneurs.
The conference will be hosted by Amalya Duek, a journalist and financial reporter, Channel 2 news.
The Conference is designed for CEOs of technology companies, investors, CEOs of investment funds, government executives and the media.
*Please note: This is a personal invitation, it cannot be forwarded and registration is subject to receipt of an eMail approval.
**The Conference program may be subject to changes.
Participants at the conference sessions include:
- Anat Guetta, Chairwoman Israel Securities Authority
- Prof. Avi Simhon, Chairman of Israel’s National Economic Council
- Yossi Matias, Vice President, Google
- Adi Soffer-Teeni, CEO Facebook Israel
- Shelly Landsmann, General Manager Microsoft Israel
- Tzipi Ozer-Armon, CEO Lumenis;
- Oded Cohn, IBM Vice President and Director of IBM Research Lab in Haifa, Israel
- Rephael Sweary. President, WalkMe
- Eldad Maniv President & COO, Taboola
- Efi Cohen. CTO & Co-founder, Datorama
- Yoram Tietz Managing Partner, Ernst & Young
- Dafna Lifshitz, CEO, Tapuach – Association for Advancement of the Information Age
- Ruth Polachek, Founder and CEO, She Codes
- Anat Naschitz, is a Managing Director OrbiMed
- Roni Mamluk, PhD, CEO Ayala Pharmaceuticals
- Amir London, CEO of Kamada; and other executives
- Ori Hadomi, CEO Mazor Robotics
- Prof. Yehezkel Bernholtz, Scientist, Biochemistry Department, Faculty of Medicine, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Hadassh
- Erel Margalit, Founder and Managing Partner, JVP Venture Capital fund and Israel Initiative
- Prof. Yaffa Zilbershats, Chairwoman Planning & Budgeting Committee of the Israeli Council for Higher Education
- Dr. Michal Rosen-Zvi, Director, Health Informatics, IBM Research
- Amal Ayoub, PhD, R&D Engineer and Project Manager, Hanita Lenses