Innovation Authority representatives will hold a group meeting of up to 30 min. each on Sept. 19 between 10:00 and 14:00 at building 4, Hatachana Compound, Tel Aviv.
Representatives of the Innovation Authority representing the various operational divisions will present the various incentive tracks, and solutions that were specifically designed to the unique requirement of companies and entrepreneurs who are looking to grow their technologically innovative business, whether a budding hi-tech entrepreneur, a mature company, and Israeli company looking for international markets and more.
Divisions' representatives that will be present during the event include:
Startup Division - Featuring unique tool set to support startup companies and budding entrepreneurs making their first steps towards developing an innovative technological idea starting from initial R&D.
Growth Division - Responsible for promoting and maintaining competitive advantage and leadership of growth stage companies and mature companies as well as for the Pilot Incentive Programs for Innovation with Government Entities.
International Collaborations Division Bridging between the Israeli ecosystem and international markets by supporting innovative R&D collaborations and enlisting strategic foreign investors. This divisions includes separate resources for Europe, the Americas and Asia-Pacific.
Societal Challenges - Focuses on harnessing technological innovation to solving substantial problems in society and the public sector in Isarel, and on developing solutions for the lack of skilled workers in the high-tech industry and their diversification.
- You can schedule to meet a representative from either one or two divisions, per your choosing.
- When filling up your uplication, please note which divisions you would like to meet.
- When scheduling two meetings, we cannot guarantee to have them scheduled back-to-back.
- Responses regarding the time of your scheduled meetings will be sent starting August 19 until September 10.
- Entry to the Hatachana Compound is free, but does not include conference entrance. Conference entry is for invitees only and subject to pre-registration via the conference website.
The Israel Innovation Authority, responsible for the country’s innovation policy, is an independent and impartial public entity that operates for the benefit of the Israeli innovation ecosystem and Israeli economy as a whole.
Its role is to nurture and develop Israeli innovation resources, while creating and strengthening the infrastructure and framework needed to support the entire knowledge industry.
The Israel Innovation Authority provides a variety of practical tools and funding platforms aimed at addressing the dynamic and changing needs of the local and international innovation ecosystems.