Sichuan (China) – Israel 2nd Call for Proposals – Joint Industrial R&D Projects
Deadline for Submission:14/07/2019
The Israel Innovation Authority, and the Sichuan Science and Technology Department (SSTD), on behalf of the government of Sichuan province, operate a cooperation agreement targeting industrial R&D projects between Israeli companies and Chinese companies from Sichuan province. This bilateral program is an outcome of a memorandum of understanding (MoU) between the State of Israel and China’s Sichuan province in 2016.
HOW CAN I APPLY ?
- Read completely the attached CFP Guidelines Document.
- Fill out a Bilateral Cooperation Form (Phase I Application) together with your partner, and prepare the Letter of Intent re: IP plan. The submitted form should be identical and filled either in English or both English and Chinese .
- Apply (1st phase)! Both companies (from Israel and Sichuan) should submit their Bilateral Cooperation Form+Letter of Intent (LOI) via email to the Israeli and Sichuan Program Managers according to the mentioned deadline.
Both Israel Innovation Authority and Sichuan S&T Department representative will notify the companies weather they can proceed to 2nd phase submission.
2nd phase submission is done separately according to the forms, rules and regulations of Israel and Sichuan.
In Israel – The program financial support will not exceed 50% of the eligible and approved R&D costs, in the form of a conditional grant and in accordance with Israel Innovation Authority national laws and regulations.
- At least two science and technology companies from the respective countries should express a desire to cooperate in the research and development of a new product or a new process.
- The project may involve more than one company from each side; Please note: academic/research entities are eligible to join only as sub-contractors.
- The product should be highly innovative with significant commercial potential. The joint industrial R&D project should aim at the development of products/processes leading to commercialization in the global market.
- The project partners should agree in advance on the IP rights and on the commercialization strategy of the product or process. Please note: For the submission phase, only an LOI (Letter of Intent), a preliminary agreement or draft MoU is required (the final agreement has to be presented to the funding authorities).
- The project should demonstrate the contribution of the participants from both countries.
- The project must be balanced between participants and significant to both partners.
Online submission through the Israel Innovation Authority’s as 2nd phase application via Hebrew application platform – Submission deadline: 14.7.2019 at 14:00
For Sichuan-Israel 2nd Call for Proposals in Chinese: please click here
|Launch of new Call for Proposals
|Deadline for submission of
Bilateral Cooperation Form + Letter of Intent
|Notification to Companies – BCF Approval
|Full Local Funding Application to IIA and SSTD
|For Sichuan companiesJuly, 2019 – Specific date to be updated
|For the Israeli companies –14.7.2019 at 14:00
|Evaluation Period in Israel & Sichuan in parallel
|Joint Committee and announcements to applicants
|End of October– Beginning of November 2019