Pilots with Asia-Pacific partners – Call for Proposals
Deadline for Submission:29/06/2022
The Israel Innovation Authority and International partners invite technological companies to submit joint proposals for Pilot projects under our Pilots Cooperation Program.
All technology sector
The goal of this collaboration is to accelerate the availability of innovations to the public, introduce Israeli technology to international industries, and advance the development and deployment of discoveries for the benefit of the world.
- For international companies, the financial support is decided upon and granted by the local governmental agency.
- For pilot projects with Haier, additional support from the MNC will be provided in the form of in-kind services.
- For full details regarding the financial support offered, please read the relevant Guidelines’ document below.
The preconditions and criteria for evaluation are detailed in the incentive program for Pilots with International Partners and in the case for pilots with Haire, under the incentive program Pilots with Multinational Corporations (MNCs)
The application process is detailed in the incentive programs for Pilots with International Partners and Pilots with International Multinational Corporations (MNCs)
In addition to the Israeli companies’ application to the Israel Innovation Authority, their foreign partners must apply to the funding authority in their country. Applications that would not be submitted to both countries will not be approved.
Please read the full details in the Program Guidelines:
- Beijing-Israel Joint Pilot Program – Guidelines
- Shandong-Israel Joint Pilot Program – Guidelines
- Shanghai-Israel Joint Pilot Program – Guidelines
- Taiwan-Israel Joint Pilot Program – Guidelines
- Thailand-Israel Joint Pilot Program – Guidelines
- Haier-Israel Joint Pilot Program – Guidelines
Interested in this collaboration program but do not have a partner? Fill and submit the Partner Search Form, and we will try to help you find the right match.