Jiangsu (China) – Israel 15th Call for Proposals – Joint Industrial R&D Projects
Deadline for Submission:15/02/2019
The Israel Innovation Authority, and the Jiangsu Science and Technology Department (JSTD), on behalf of the government of Jiangsu province, operate a cooperation agreement targeting industrial R&D projects between Israeli companies and Chinese companies from Jiangsu. This bilateral program is an outcome of a memorandum of understanding (MoU) between the State of Israel and China’s Jiangsu province in 2008.
All Technology Sectors
HOW CAN I APPLY ?
- Read completely the attached CFP Guidelines Document.
- Fill out a Bilateral Cooperation Form (Phase I Application) together with your partner, and prepare the Letter of Intent re: IP plan. The submitted form should be identical and filled either in English or both English and Chinese .
- Apply (1st phase)! Both companies (from Israel and Jiangsu) should submit their Bilateral Cooperation Form+Letter of Intent (LOI) via email to the Israeli and Jiangsu Program Managers according to the mentioned deadline.
Both Israel Innovation Authority and Jiangsu S&T Department representative will notify the companies weather they can proceed to 2nd phase submission. 2nd phase submission is done separately according to the forms, rules and regulations of Israel and Jiangsu.
The program aims to facilitate joint industrial research and development projects also in Product Adaptation Program.
In Israel – The program financial support will not exceed 50% of the eligible and approved R&D costs, in the form of a conditional grant and in accordance with Israel Innovation Authority national laws and regulations.
- At least two science and technology companies from the respective countries should express a desire to cooperate in the research and development of a new product or a new process.
- The project may involve more than one company from each side; Please note: academic/research entities are eligible to join only as sub-contractors.
- The product should be highly innovative with significant commercial potential. The joint industrial R&D project should aim at the development of products/processes leading to commercialization in the global market.
- The project partners should agree in advance on the IP rights and on the commercialization strategy of the product or process. Please note: For the submission phase, only an LOI (Letter of Intent), a preliminary agreement or draft MoU is required (the final agreement has to be presented to the funding authorities).
- The project should demonstrate the contribution of the participants from both countries.
- The project must be balanced between participants and significant to both partners.
Online submission through the Israel Innovation Authority’s as 2nd phase application via Hebrew application platform –
Submission deadline: 18.3.2019