Germany – Israel 12th Call for Proposals
Deadline for Submission:28/11/2019
Germany and Israel are announcing a Call for Proposals for joint R&D projects, focusing on developing innovative products and applications in all technological and application areas. Applicants are expected to develop ready-to-market solutions for products, technology-based services or methods which have strong market potential for Germany, Israel and Europe. Partners apply for their R&D project for a EUREKA label, a pan European network for market-oriented R&D.
All Technology Sectors
ISERD and the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi) will provide access to public funding for joint projects provided by The Innovation Authority and by BMWi’s ZIM program (Central Innovation Program for SMEs), respectively. Minimum requirement concerning the project consortium is the participation of at least one company of each of the participating countries.
Expected project results will have to contribute to the development of commercial products, applications and / or technology-based services. The project proposals have to comply with the following guidelines:
- The partners should include at least one Israeli and one German commercial company (though participation of research institutes/universities is welcome as additional participants or subcontractors according to each country’s funding regulations).
- Companies and/or academia from other countries may also participate. These partners’ participation follows EUREKA participation and financing rules and procedures and the funding regulations of these partners’ countries of origin.
- The project should have an obvious advantage and added value resulting from the cooperation between the participants from the two countries (e.g. increased knowledge base, commercial leads, access to R&D infrastructure, new fields of application, etc.).
- The project should demonstrate the contribution of the participants from both countries
Any partner whose cooperative R&D project is consistent with the aforesaid criteria can apply to the present announcement in accordance with the national laws, rules, regulations and procedures in effect
- Israeli partners will be invited to submit in addition and at the same time as the short project outline their funding applications to the Innovation Authority using this link.
- A provisional consortium agreement among project partners is needed at the moment of proposal submission in this phase.
- Submission to the Innovation Authority: 28th November 2019 no later than 17:00.