Next generation of scientific instrumentation, tools and methods and advanced digital solutions
What are the expected impacts?
Proposals for topics under this Destination should set out a credible pathway to contributing to the following expected impact:
- Ensure that Europe remains globally competitive and at the forefront of technological excellence in an extremely fast-moving environment through investments into the development, of forward-looking technical instruments and tools for European RIs.
- Enhance the competitiveness of European industry through co-development with industrial actors of advanced RI technologies and technology transfer;
- Pave the way to new areas of research and to the development of new industrial applications/products;
- Necessary skills of RI staff are developed to ensure alignment with the advancements of the RI technologies;
- Facilitate trandisciplinarity, cross-fertilisation and a wider sharing of knowledge and technologies between academia and industry;
- Boost the use of AI in research and enhance data-based research across Europe.