SMI2G 2021- Civil Security for Society calls ONLINE Brokerage
About the Event
SMI2G 2021 event is a two-day (30.5-1.6.2021) ONLINE event to discuss the upcoming 2021 Civil Security for Society calls of Horizon Europe. The SMI2G event is structured around several interesting keynote speeches, panel discussions and a brokerage event. Submit your proposal idea and benefit from the networking with people looking for your ideas and expertise!
Pitch presentations and Brokerage structure,
- Participants will have the opportunity to send their pitch presentations (according to a standard template), PPTs will be collected and categorized per call and published on this website. Further instructions here
- Then, all participants will book their bilateral meetings with the owners of the pitch presentations more interesting to them or, otherwise, book their bilateral meetings as always, contacting people and organisations with the skills and competencies they are looking for.
Event's relating deadlines:
- Registration: 9.04-19.05
- Pitch presentation submission: 09-30.04
- Pitch presentation acceptance: no later than 20.05
- Bilateral meetings' booking: 20-30.05
SMI2G- The Security Mission Information & Innovation Group, consisting of SEREN4, EARTO Security & Defence research Working Group, EOS, IMGS, ECSO and ENLETS are the official organizers