Horizon Europe Cluster 2 Information Day and Brokerage Event Call 2022
About the Event
Info Day on 7 December 2021:
Under the Pillar 2 of Horizon Europe, Cluster 2 "Culture, Creativity and Inclusive Society" focusses on challenges pertaining to democratic governance, cultural heritage and the creative economy, as well as social and economic transformations.
The Cluster aims to contribute to all policy priorities of the Commission, namely the new push to European democracy, an economy that works for people, the European Green Deal, making Europe fit for the digital age, promoting our European way of life and making Europe stronger in the world. It also addresses issues relevant to the twin Green and Digital transitions and the post-COVID 19 recovery. Future projects should deliver on the three intervention areas matching the Horizon Europe Strategic Plan (2021-2024):
- Democracy and governance
- Cultural heritage
- Social and economic transformations
All topics under this Cluster are expected to mainstream Social Sciences and Humanities and to include a gender dimension.
This info day aims to inform (potential) applicants about topics included in the Cluster 2 'Culture, Creativity and Inclusive Societies'.
All sessions will be available to watch from this page. No registration is required.
Brokerage Event Call on 8 December 2021:
The matchmaking event gives participants the opportunity to join pre-arranged meetings with other participants in order to identify possible collaborators and to facilitate the setup of Horizon Europe project consortia.
Main topics and focus of the brokerage event:
- Democracy and Governance
- European Cultural Heritage and the Cultural and Creative Industries
- Social and Economic Transformation
- Present, discuss and develop new project ideas at international level
- Get the latest information from the European Commission
- Acquire new cross-border contacts and initiate collaborations
- Facilitate the setup of quality partnerships in view of the open Horizon Europe calls
- Immerse in networking and consortium building opportunities
This event is jointly organized by the European Commission and Bridge2HE, the international network of National Contact Points host organizations supporting efficient transition to Horizon Europe.
For more information and registration press here