The support is provided via three subprograms:
- R&D generic technology programs
- R&D programs in cooperation with an industrial company
- Purchasing of R&D scientific equipment
* Interested parties may apply to two or more programs simultaneously
Goal of the incentive program:
To provide assistance and support in applied the creation of R&D capabilities in research institutes that conduct applied research whose goal is the further development of Israeli advanced manufacturing.
Who is the incentive program for?
- Research institutes operating as independent legal entities engaged in applied R&D and providing R&D services for Israeli industrial corporations. The complete list of conditions and criteria is detailed on the Authority’s website.
What do you get?
- Grant funds are to be used for the financing of the R&D sub-program and/or the equipment purchased. The benefit will be provided for a period of one year, with the possibility to apply for support for an additional year.
Why should you apply for this incentive program?
Participation in risks only: The incentive program offers research institutes participation in the risks involved in the R&D processes, but not in the future revenues from the research results.
No royalties: The beneficiary research institute will be exempt from repayment of royalties.
Israeli companies seeking further information on the requirements and application process to this program, should refer to the Israel Innovation Authority's Hebrew site: https://innovationisrael.org.il/program/2867