Deadline for Submission
Israel Innovation Authority
Quebec Ministry of Economy and Innovation
The Québec-Israel Industrial Research and Development (R&D) calls for Proposal are created as a result of the signature on May 2017 of the Agreement between the Government of Québec and the Government of the State of Israel concerning the development of cooperation in research and innovation.
The purpose of the Industrial R&D Program is to support greater collaboration among Québec and Israeli companies and researchers. The Program will support projects that fall within the framework of the Agreement between the governments of the Province of Québec and the State of Israel.
The general objectives of the 3rd Call for Proposals are primarily to ensure that the selected projects :
- Create close and direct working Relationship between the 2 jurisdictions innovation agencies;
- Benefit the economies of Québec and Israel;
- Generate fruitful and long term alliances between organizations and companies involved in research and innovation in Québec and in Israel;
- Highlight the complementary strengths of Québec and Israel for the mutual benefit of both parties;
- Help both designated entities to achieve their strategic objectives.
For information regarding the criteria for companies in Quebec, please visit the Ministry of Economy and Innovation website of Quebec
For Israeli companies, the Israel Innovation Authority provides grants of up to 50% of the company’s project budget.
For Quebec companies, the Ministry of Economy and Innovation of Quebec's website provides grants up to CAD $250,000.
- The deadline for submission is 16/12/20 at 12:00 (Israel time).
- For Israeli companies, the application process is detailed in the incentive program for Bilateral R&D (in Hebrew and in English).
- For information regarding the application for companies in Quebec, please visit the Ministry of Economy and Innovation of Quebec Website
Please notice, you must attach to the application a Bilateral Application Form, click here to download.
*Applications that would not be submitted to both countries could not be approved.