Deadline for Submission
A call for proposals is being launched in the framework of the Global Enterprise R&D Collaboration Agreement between the Israel Innovation Authority and ALSTOM.
ALSTOM is a world leader in integrated transport systems. ALSTOM develops and markets systems, equipment and services for the mobility sector. The company provides a complete range of solutions (high-speed trains, metros, tramways and e-buses), passenger solutions, customized services (maintenance, modernization), infrastructure, signaling and digital mobility solutions.
Israeli Innovation Day
An 'Israeli Innovation Day' will be held in Alstom's HQ in Paris, on March 25th, 2019.
Companies interested in participating, should send their applications by February 15th, 2019!
Companies that are interested in applying and participate in the Innovation Day should send a summary proposal, including information about the company (Deck/Company's Profile/ Executive Summary) by February 15th, 2019, to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com
ALSTOM is seeking companies that develop technologies and services in the following areas:
- People flow management in city / public transportation
- Video analytics for railways security
- Digital passenger experience
- Proactive defense / offensive security
- Prevention at end point:
- Moving target defense
- Long term protection
- Code identification
- Threat prevention based on behavior
- Future flexible telecom solution for train-to-ground communication
- Intelligent Transportation System (ITS), Vehicle-to-Anything (V2X) communication for autonomous vehicle - focus on Vehicle-to-Infrastructure / Network
For more information on ALSTOM activities, please visit the corporate website at: https://www.alstom.com/.