- Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin (Charité)
- Hartford HealthCare (HHC)
- Mayo Clinic (Mayo)
- Thomas Jefferson University – Jefferson Health (Jefferson)
International Health-Tech Pilot Program with World Leading Hospitals
Charité, Hartford HealthCare, Mayo Clinic, Thomas Jefferson (alphabetic order)
About the Event
The Israel Innovation Authority and selected foreign hospitals jointly opened the International Health-Tech Pilot Program.
Interested Israeli companies are invited to participate in the webinar to learn more about the program from its managers at the Innovation Authority and partnering first-class hospitals: Charité, Hartford HealthCare, Mayo Clinic, Thomas Jefferson (in alphabetic order).
- Avi Luvton, Head of the International Collaboration Division, IIA
- Karina Rubinstein, Business Development and Bio-Convergence Program Manager, Startup Division, IIA
- Ruth Friedel, Planning Unit Manager, International Collaboration Division, IIA
- MARIA RÖNNEFARTH, Berlin Institute of Health (BIH), Clinical Research Unit (CRU), Project coordination, Charité
- Beth Chaty, Vice President of Network Development, Hartford HealthCare
- Kelly Krajnik, Director, Strategic Opportunities, Mayo Clinic
- Zvi Grunwald, Executive Director, the Jefferson Israel Center, Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health.
For the Webinar's recording click here