- Korea Israel R&D Fund (KORIL-RDF) - Dr. Choi Tae Hoon, Chief Executive, KORIL-RDF
- Greeting by Head of Israel Economic and Trade Office, Mr. Yaniv Goldberg, Embassy of Israel in Korea
- Bio Convergence in the Israel Innovation Authority – Ms. Anya Eldan, VP and Head of Startup Division, Israel Innovation Authority
- Bio Convergence in Korea - Prof. Kyung Sun, Korea University, the former Kbio Health Chairman – OSONG Medical Innovation Foundation
Bio-Convergence – Collaboration on the Future of Medicine between Israel and Korea
Introductory webinar on Bio Convergence in Korea and Israel - Support tools offered by Korea Israel R&D Fund (KORIL-RDF)
About the Event
The Korea Israel R&D Fund (KORIL-RDF), together with the Israel Innovation authority and with the support of the Israel Economic and Trade Office in Korea, invite Korean and Israeli companies to join us to an introductory webinar on Bio Convergence and collaboration opportunities between Korea and Israel.
In recent years, global health and medicine have been undergoing a revolution driven by the recent technological breakthroughs in the fields of engineering, biology and medicine. This revolution is fostering a new multidisciplinary industry that is based on the synergy between different technologies from the fields of biology and engineering known as “bio-convergence”.
In the Webinar KORIL-RDF and the Israel Innovation Authority will present the Bio Convergence area both in Korea and Israel, and leading selected Bio Convergence companies from both countries will give a short pitch.
B2B with the presenting companies will be optional after the webinar (registration for B2B will close on August 13)
For more information about the presenting Israeli and Korean companies – catalogue
Opening Remarks and Introduction to Bio Convergence
Pitches by Israeli and Korean Companies:
- Ablbio (Korea) – Mr. Jaecheon Jerry LEE, CFO
- BiomX (Israel)– Mr. Assaf Oron, CBO
- CHA Biotech (Korea)- Kyoung Eun Kim, EVP/Head of R&D
- MeMed (Israel)– Dr. Tanya Gottlieb, VP Scientific Affairs
- CytoGen (Korea) –Hae Ung Lee, Head, Business Development and Marketing
- Nucleai – (Israel) Mr. Eliron Amir, COO & Co – founder
- ToolGen (Korea) – Seokjoong Kim, Director